Heii I wish you a day sprinkled with abundance of love and joy!????????️I was wondering and its maybe a newbie question????..Since my 5th house is empty,also 4th is there any other way/placement that could tell more info about my children? Someone mentioned smth about 7th house but idk there I have leo on a house cusp and in it only north node in leo???? On 5th house cusp I have gemini so I guess that would indicate child having traits of that sign? But still,so frustrating not having basically any insight on that part of life????

Hi darling ✌????

How sweet, you too.

Yes I would look at the house ruler & it’s placement - for instance your 5th house is in Gemini so the ruler would be mercury. Check where mercury is in your chart etc. I would also suggest looking at asteroids ☄️

- Child (4580)

-DNA (55555)

-House (4950)

Check what signs your asteroids are and which house they fall into and don’t forget to look at aspects too.

If you have a partner I would also draw a composite chart and see what your composite DNA & child is.

You can do this over at Astro.com


Hope this helps ????

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Standing castingcouch marleigh

Tali Blond Fast Gerson Troia

Rope hotwife kade